Friday 24 January 2014

FriendShip SMS and Quotes.


hemant

Once I had to walk on a bridge. It was very high and I got scared. 

saw a close friend on the other side, and called him for help, 

But he didn't come, Somehow I managed and crossed the bridge.
There...I saw him holding the end of the broken bridge..!

Sometimes we think why Friends are keeping quiet, 
He/She may not help you to cross the bridge... But he or she might be holding the broken
bridge for you ..!!

That's a Friend........pass it to all those friends who have been your
silent support



Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus 

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you 

want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo  breaks down.
Oprah Winfrey 

When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means 

the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.
Henri Nouwen 

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.

Jim Morrison 

Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.
Elbert Hubbard 

I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.

Plutarch 



There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth.

Chanakya

Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.

Margaret Lee Runbeck 

The best time to make friends is before you need them.

Ethel Barrymore 


Yesterday i named my Wifi ” hack if you can ”

.
.
.
Today when i woke up it was changed to
“challenge accepted”

Me: Dad can I have 50Rs?

Dad: 40Rs? What do you need 30Rs for?
 20Rs is more than enough!
 Here’s 10Rs now give your brother half…

I love photography because it’s the only hobby where i 

can shoot people and cut their heads off, without going to jail…

No comments:

Post a Comment