Monday 20 January 2014

WhatsApp Status messages



hemant
My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".


When wrong people leaves your life, right things start happening...

Success is wen signature turns into autograph

 Whatsapp status is loading.............. 

Keep friends close.. and your enemies closer. 




A fake smile can hide a million of tears

Be yourself because everyone else is already taken

Dont think to win games always try to participate 

Trust takes years to build and seconds to shatter.

 Nobody is perfect untill you fall in love with them. 

The main reason for divorce is marriage 

Life is too short to spend it with people who don't make you happy 

RESPECT AND TRUST. The two easiest things in life for someone to lose and the hardest things to get back. 

Never apologize for being you. Life is short, why waste in updating Status..


scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status


Don't judge someone's life until you've felt their pain


I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.


Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.


Roses are red, violets are blue. Pull me closer and whisper, 'I love you,'


i dont care if you talk about me behind my back because 
good or bad, my name is still in your mouth


My attitude is based on how you treat me.


The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition and there are no other copies!


Hey there whatsapp is using me






You can never buy Love....But still you have to pay for it ..


Missing someone hurts, but whats hurts even more, is 
knowing that your the reason that they're 
gone.


My room + internet connection + music + food - homework = perfect day


I need a Google in my mind :) and an Anti-virus in my heart


Let your smile change your life but don't let your life change your smile


RESPECT AND TRUST. The two easiest things in life for someone to lose and the hardest things to get 
back.


Please don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you


I may not be the Best. But I'm Not like the Rest


More important than what life throws you, is your ability to catch the good stuff and avoid the bad.


Life isn't complicated, people are.


The only people who never fail are those who never try



You will learn that the best experience are made by mistake


Be careful who you open up to.only a few people actually care.the rest are just curious.


Past is experience, Present is experiment, and Future is expectation


Don't regret your past. It's what made you who you are today.


Working for a better tomorrow doesn't mean putting off what's important today.



WhatsApp Status messages

whatsapp best puzzels and jokes


WhatSapp Jokes page 1


whatsapp group of Dhoni


Whatsapp Jokes page 2


Whatsapp Psychological Test


whatsapp Ka Kida- whatsqpp worm



Whatsapp Jokes page3

Now have some jokes:-
Best Alok Nath jokes    Best C.I.D. returns Jokes    Rajinikanth 99 KILLING JOKES Best Kejriwal jokes  Jethalal JOKES     Husband wife awesome jokes  Winners at 59th Idea Filmfare Awards 2013      Girl Friend boy Friend Awesome jokes    Hi-tech salespeople DictionarY   Student Teacher ever best jokes   FriendShip SMS and Quotes
Hansa Praful jokes     Puzzle Messages     Life SMS    WhatsApp Status messages  Sweat Msg on MAA    Seminar of wifes   jokes on Husbands
What's Marriage?(jokes)   Smart kids jokes(god is missing)
Amazing mathematics of life    TV Anchor joke    Best suspense jokes jokes-on-husbands
                                   Home

No comments:

Post a Comment